- 07-Jul-2014 to 05-Sep-2014 (EST)
- Glen Sanders Mansion
- Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
- Full Time
About Us: Looking to work for a growing company with opportunities for career advancement? Mazzone Hospitality is always looking for the next best member to join our team. We are the largest hospitality company in Upstate NY with three distinct divisions, a la carte restaurants, on and off premise catering and business dining. We strive to give the customer the highest level of service and quality at all times. Our employees are motivated, customer oriented and passionate about hospitality. We invite you to experience our versatility and endless creativity while delivering a lifetime of memories and unforgettable experiences to our guests. Mazzone Hospitality is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any protected class.
Job Type: Part-time and full-time availability with opportunities for career advancement.
- Using a dish machine and manual cleaning methods.
- Ensuring the dishwashing, dock, and kitchen areas are maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Lift and empty trash cans weighing up to 150 pounds, with assistance, as needed per shift
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Previous BOH restaurant experience is desired, but not required
- Ability to perform physical activities that requires frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, and lifting.
- Walk and stand the entire shift with ability to navigate stairs on a frequent basis.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Multi-task oriented and team player
- Ability to lift 35 pounds unassisted.
- Availability to work varying shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this position, please submit an online application by clicking on the careers link at www.mazzonehospitality.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!