- 27-Dec-2012 to 06-Feb-2013 (EST)
- Prime Business Dining
- Malta, NY, USA
- Part Time
Looking for a weekend/evening grill cook for Global Cafe in Malta, NY. Both part time and full time positions available. Hours are weekends from 6am-3pm and evening shift from 11am-7pm.
Preparation and execution of menu items
- Knowledge of food preparation, appropriate storage, heating and cooling
- Able to interact with guest and employees in a professional/ fast manner
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of station
- Correct preparation of menu items as per chef's direction and NYS Department Health Code
- Receiving and inspection of products and equipment
- Communication with front of the house regarding displays and set up, private events, food distribution, and timing
- Prior restaurant experience
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of work place safety procedures
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!