- 27-Dec-2012 to 25-Feb-2013 (EST)
- Latham, NY, USA
- Full Time
The mixologist/bar manager prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests at the bar and guests in the dining rooms through the wait staff. The mixologist/bar manager is a service oriented salesperson who knows the products and guides the guests.
- Know and follow all standard recipes for drinks, know wine varietals served by the glass as well as their distinctions and prices
- Pour consistent and proper measurements of alcohol and wine in appropriate glassware
- Clean, sanitize, and maintain bar and all bar equipment
- Set up and break down bar according to guidelines always considering being prepared for the next shift
- Maintain a respectful and cooperative working relationship with all other employees
- Present a positive and supportive image of the company
- Outgoing, pleasant personality
- Extensive knowledge of how to prepare a wide variety of specialty drinks
- Willingness to learn and share that learning with the other staff members
- Previous restaurant and bar experience
- Some food knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!