- 18-Jan-2013 to 19-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Saratoga National
- Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
- Part Time
The server's job is to take care of serving our guests in a timely, courteous and efficient manner.
- Assists in the proper set-up and take down of all banquet functions
- Attends all pre-function briefing meetings to review all details of function with Banquet Captain to insure that all the guests need are met
- Sets-up and details assigned stations according to the model table displayed by the Banquet Captain
- Performs assigned tasks completely and efficiently to ensure the proper preparation and smooth execution of each function
- Is familiar with all food being served at events including preparation, main ingredients, side dishes and garnishes
- Always speaks to fellow staff, managers, and guests in a professional and respectful manner.
- Welcomes the guest immediately and with a smile. Is attentive, outgoing and enthusiastic
- Follows Mazzone Management service technique: Serve from the right, clear from the left, always serve and clear from and to a tray, beverages poured/served over right shoulder, coffee served from butler with shield etc.
- Clears each table thoroughly between courses removing soiled silverware and glassware; re-silvers when necessary before next course
- When possible waters, clears and re-coffees the whole dining room and not just your station
In this role you must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. unassisted and stand on your feet for up to 8 hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!