- 18-Jan-2013 to 19-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Saratoga National
- Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
- Part Time
The Houseman's job is to provide support in all areas behinds the scenes of the catering operation.
1. Must have a willing can do attitude.
2. Must have the patience to deal with change on short notice.
3. Able to follow directions well and be self-driven
4. Assists in the proper set-up and take down of all banquet functions
5. Perform assigned tasks completely and efficiently
6. Always speaks to fellow staff, managers, and guests in a professional and
7. Assists in loading and un-loading of trucks for catering events.
8. Assists in all daily cleaning.
- Must have a valid driver's license and trustworthy transportation.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!