- 18-Jan-2013 to 19-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Saratoga National
- Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
- Full Time
Work with restaurant manager to help ensure quality of facilities and service.
- Greet guests and seat them
- Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, and serving staff
- Ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers concerns are addressed
- Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
- Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service and to respond to complaints.
- Active listening
- Talking to others to convey information effectively
- Social perceptiveness
- Reading comprehension
- At least one year fine dining experience in a high volume restaurant
- Two years management experience
- Hospitality background
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!