- 01-Feb-2013 to 02-Feb-2013 (EST)
- 677 Prime
- Albany, NY, USA
- Part Time
Job Purpose: Welcome patrons, seat them at tables, and help ensure quality of facilities and service.
- Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
- Provide guests with menus.
- Assign patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings.
- Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries.
- Receive and record patrons' dining reservations.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Previous experience as host/hostess in a fine dining restaurant
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.