- 20-Feb-2013 to 12-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Mansion Catering
- Scotia, NY, USA
- Part Time
Position Type: Part-time, nights and weekends
Assist in the production and serving of all menu items at off premise events. Will be responsible for reporting to work at off premise locations and staying from food prep to clean up.
1. Assist in the production and serving of food on off premise events
2. Assist in loading and unloading of trucks
3. Prep and plating of event menus
4. Be able to work on a station and communicate with guests.
5. Work directly for the Event Chef
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. unassisted
- At least 5 years of high end banquet or catering experience
- Must have professional demeaner and proper chef attire
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!