- 02-Apr-2013 to 09-Apr-2013 (EST)
- Saratoga National
- Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
- Full Time
Position Title: Administrative/Sales Assistant
Position Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm. Position will start immediately and last through December 2013.
This administrative/ sales assistant position serves as the main support person to the Event Planner. The position provides administrative support include general clerical, receptionist, and project based work. The administrative assistant projects a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. To be successful in this role, you must be organized, have outstanding attention to detail, excellent computer proficiency and great communication skills. Previous sales experience a plus.
- Answer Event Planning department telephone as directed and schedule appointments.
- Monitor the investment operations for accuracy and timeliness.
- Diligently track all administrative workflow for Event Planners
- Frequent client communications (phone, e-mail, etc.)
- Prioritize multiple client requests in a busy office environment.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- In the absence of other administrative assistants handle all initial inquiries and communications with customers
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
• One plus (1+) years administrative or sales experience.
• Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Working knowledge of Total Party Planner preferred.
• Experience working with high-level, busy professionals.
• Enjoy being part of a team, yet work independently.
• Must be highly flexible and confidential with all matters.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
• Compensation: Based on experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!