- 06-May-2013 to 08-Jun-2013 (EST)
- Latham, NY, USA
- Part Time
Bus people are considered service assistants. They support the wait staff by pouring water and delivering bread. They expedite the seating of our guests by quickly and efficiently maintaining clean, properly set tables.
- Delivering Water
- Setting up and baking bread
- Bringing bread and butter to guests within 2 minutes of menus being removed
- Communicate with hostess to reset tables
- Clear dirty tables quickly
- Assist servers and runners
- Present a positive and supportive image of the company
- Outgoing, pleasant personality, and desire to please guests
- Good organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lift 30 pounds unassisted and stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work in a team environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.