- 06-May-2013 to 05-Jun-2013 (EST)
- Prime Business Dining
- Malta, NY, USA
- Full Time
Position Type: Full Time, Monday- Friday 6pm-2:30am at GlobalFoundries in Malta, NY
Preparation and execution of menu items
- Knowledge of food preparation, appropriate storage, heating and cooling
- Able to interact with guest and employees in a professional/ fast manner
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of station
- Correct preparation of menu items as per chef's direction and NYS Department Health Code
- Receiving and inspection of products and equipment
- Communication with front of the house regarding displays and set up, private events, food distribution, and timing
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of work place safety procedures
- Ability to lift 35 pounds unassisted
- Work varying shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!