- 09-May-2013 to 08-Jul-2013 (EST)
- 677 Prime
- Albany, NY, USA
- Part Time
Job Type: Part-Time with the potential to become full time. 8am-12pm, a few days a week
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, and removing trash. Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalk.
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, or supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted
- High School Diploma or GED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!