- 10-May-2013 to 29-May-2013 (EST)
- Mazzone Hospitality
- Scotia, NY, USA
- Full Time
The accounting assistant will be responsible for assisting the accounting department with accounts payable, receivables, reconciling daily deposits, posting to the general ledger, and providing administrative support to the accounting department.
- Filing bills, invoices, and general organization of the accounting office
- Posting bills and daily receipts to Quickbooks
- Assisting the controller with the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports utilizing Excel
- Assembling daily reports to reconcile the previous days business
- Assisting in the audit function of cash and accounting procedures for other properties
- Responsible for keeping all accounting information confidential
- Bachelors degree in accounting.
- Experience with accounting software that includes Quickbooks, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Advanced skill and knowledge in excel preferred.
- Good organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- A valid drivers license and a dependable form of transportation in order to visit multiple work sites daily
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!