- 13-May-2013 to 08-Jul-2013 (EST)
- Hall of Springs
- Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
- Full Time
Job Purpose: Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc.
- Using a dish machine and manual cleaning methods.
- Ensuring the dishwashing, dock, and kitchen areas are maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Lift and empty trash cans weighing up to 150 pounds, with assistance, as needed per shift
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, and lifting.
- Walk and stand the entire shift.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds unassisted.
- Work varying shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Navigation of stairs on a continual basis.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!