- 04-Jun-2013 to 03-Aug-2013 (EST)
- Saratoga National
- Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
- Part Time
Mix and bake ingredients to produce breads, rolls, cookies, cakes, pies, pastries, or other baked goods.
- Observe color of products being baked and adjust oven temperatures, humidity, or conveyor speeds accordingly.
- Measure or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or icings, using scales or graduated containers.
- Roll, knead, cut, or shape dough to form sweet rolls, pie crusts, tarts, cookies, and other products.
- Apply glazes, icings, or other toppings to baked goods, using spatulas or brushes.
- Decorate baked goods, such as cakes or pastries.
- Prepare or maintain inventory or production records
- Direct or coordinate bakery deliveries.
• Experience using triple beam scale, dough sheeter, large mixers, deck and convection ovens and proof box
• Able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
• Must be able to navigate going up and down the stairs several times a day
• Able to follow recipes
• Advanced experience with at least 2 years in baking industry
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!