- 05-Jun-2013 to 10-Jun-2013 (EST)
- Glen Sanders Mansion
- Scotia, NY, USA
- Part Time
Job Purpose: Responsible for the operation of the Inn and Front desk on the overnight shift.
- Answering phones
- Registering guests
- Accepting payments and providing customer service
- Responsible for the hotel's books for the day's financial transactions.
- Entrusted with the safety and security of the hotel guests.
Required skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma, GED or Trade School Certificate.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Basic math, reading & writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Multi task oriented.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted.
Work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!