- 03-Jul-2013 to 01-Sep-2013 (EST)
- Glen Sanders Mansion
- Scotia, NY, USA
- Full Time
Hours: 6am-3pm shift Must be available weekdays and weekends. Hourly position.
Perform a variety of food preparation duties other than cooking, such as preparing cold foods and shellfish, slicing meat,receiving shipments, and stocking.
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
- Prepare a variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, desserts, according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
- Wash, peel, and cut various foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Mix ingredients for green salads, molded fruit salads, vegetable salads, and pasta salads
- Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and provide cooks with needed items.
- Make special dressings and sauces.
- Stir and strain soups and sauces.
- Assist purchaser in receiving and stocking of all food and paper goods
- Assist purchaser in completing daily prep lists to specifications
- Good knife skills
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 50lbs unassisted
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Previous kitchen experience
- Basic culinary knowledge
- Must have reliable transportation
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!