- 05-Sep-2013 to 04-Oct-2013 (EST)
- Mazzone Hospitality
- Scotia, NY, USA
- Part Time
Mazzone Hospitality is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, and highly enthusiastic Human Resources intern to join the Human Resources Department. This internship opportunity is a great way to gain exposure to core HR functions, become the face of our culture and learn about a fast growing Hospitality Company.
- Provide general human resources support to the HR department
- Work directly with HR/Office Administrator to develop best HR practices and review company policies and procedures on an ongoing basis
- Maintain organized personnel files and HR-related mail/correspondences
- Provide phone support to various departments as needed
- Answer routine HR questions for employees and managers.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by each Department
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree/graduate degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or a related field
- Previous Human Resources or Office support is a plus
- Possess a professional demeanor, a can-do attitude and a desire to learn and succeed; self-starter and able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!