- 09-Jan-2017 to 06-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Saratoga National Golf Club
- Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
- Full Time
About Us: Mazzone Hospitality is always looking for the next best member to join our team. We are the largest hospitality company in Upstate NY with three distinct divisions, a la carte restaurants, on and off premise catering and business dining. We strive to give the customer the highest level of service and quality at all times. Our employees are motivated, customer oriented and passionate about hospitality. We invite you to experience our versatility and endless creativity.
Located on the pristine grounds of Saratoga National Golf Club off of Union Ave in Saratoga Springs, Prime at Saratoga National is the premiere dining and event destination in the Spa City especially during the busy Saratoga Race Course season.
Prime at Saratoga National is open to the public for lunch and dinner where guests can dine at the New York style Steakhouse, "Prime" or outside for a casual farm to table experience at "The Terrace". Saratoga National Weddings & Events also operates as an event venue hosting over 500 events annually.
Job Title: Maintenance Worker
Job Purpose: Maintenance Worker is responsible for maintaining the grounds and troubleshooting HVAC problems.
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs consistent with company operating and equipment/ supply standards in a safe and timely manner
- Maintains and repairs interior and exterior finishes of buildings
- Perform landscape maintenance on a year-round basis
- Troubleshoots minor HVAC/ maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, carpentry and equipment repair or replacement
- Performs preventive building maintenance duties, caulks windows and doors, repairs and replaces broken windows
- Performs routine plumbing repairs such as unclogging toilets, sinks or urinals, fixing water leaks, leaking faucets and water fountains
- Performs routine electrical repairs such as changing light bulbs or fluorescent lamps and assists in repairing ballast and light fixtures
- Purchases supplies, equipment and materials necessary to complete projects
- Assembles and move furniture, hangs pictures and bulletin boards, makes name plates, moves and sets up tables and chairs
- Operate scissor lift
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment preferred
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with company policies and procedures
- Must have flexible schedule to include nights/ weekends and holiday's
- Clean and valid driver's license
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle multiple jobs with minimal supervision
- Work involves moderate to heavy work in all types of weather including frequent need to stand, stoop walk, life heavy objects up to 100 lbs. and perform other similar actions during the workday
- Skills in following safety practices
- Skills in using hand and power tools
- Reliable transportation and tools are needed
Mazzone Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. This position could be subject to pre-employment background and drug screening. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!