- 09-Oct-2013 to 08-Dec-2013 (EST)
- Schenectady, NY, USA
- Part Time
The food runners are to assist the servers and captains in expediting proper service at the highest quality level while maintaining a professional attitude and professional appearance.
- Transport food items to and from the kitchen
- Performs assigned tasks completely and efficiently to ensure the proper preparation and smooth execution of each function
- Act as liaison between the wait staff and the kitchen staff
- Follows Mazzone Hospitality service techniques
- Outgoing, pleasant personality, and desire to please guests
- Good organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work in a team environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!