- 06-Nov-2013 to 14-Nov-2013 (EST)
- Prime Business Dining
- Clifton Park, NY, USA
- Full Time
Description: Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory
- Development of all Business Dining Marketing materials
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; and planning and organizing promotional presentations.
- Responsible for brand building through strategic planning and product positioning.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Marketing Strategy, Brand Building and Governance, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, and Web & Print Content Development.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!