- 09-Mar-2017 to 08-May-2017 (EST)
- Saratoga National Golf Club
- Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
- Part Time
About Us: Mazzone Hospitality is always looking for the next best member to join our team. We are the largest hospitality company in Upstate NY with three distinct divisions, a la carte restaurants, on and off premise catering and business dining. We strive to give the customer the highest level of service and quality at all times. Our employees are motivated, customer oriented and passionate about hospitality. We invite you to experience our versatility and endless creativity.
Located on the pristine grounds of Saratoga National Golf Club off of Union Ave in Saratoga Springs, Prime at Saratoga National is the premiere dining and event destination in the Spa City especially during the busy Saratoga Race Course season.
Prime at Saratoga National is open to the public for lunch and dinner where guests can dine at the New York style Steakhouse, "Prime" or outside for a light fare menu at The Terrace". Saratoga National Weddings & Events also operates as an event venue hosting over 500 events annually.
Job Title: Banquet Busser
Job Purpose: The Banquet Busser assists the servers and captains in expediting proper service at the highest quality level while maintaining a professional attitude and professional appearance. He/ She delivers hospitality to both guests and co-workers
- Reports to work punctualy at the time of scheduled arrival
- Reports to work dressed in set up uniform with complete uniform, clean, and wrinkle-free with name tag, and non-skid shoes, belt, lighter, pen, core values card
- Assists in the proper set-up and take down of all banquet functions, assists in loading and unloading of trucks (when there are tent functions)
- Attends all pre-function briefing meetings to review all details of function with Banquet Captain
- Follows direction of Captain and Managers thoroughly while maintaining quality standards
- Performs assigned tasks completely and efficiently to ensure the proper preparation and smooth execution of each function
- Fills water pitchers, sets out roll and butters, prepares creamers, grated cheese, red pepper, sauces, dressings, sugar plates, etc. where as needed
- Stock side stations with extra glassware, silverware, china, coffee cups, napkins, etc. when needed
- Sets up and serves the professional vendors (band, photographer etc.) following proper steps of service
- Maintains full water glasses for all guests throughout the event
- Removes table numbers and salt/peppers at designated time and stores in designated location
- Follows timing and direction of lead board closely
- Communicates feedback from guests and/or associates to the Banquet Manager and/or Captain Always speaks to fellow staff, managers, and guests in a professional and respectful manner
- Welcomes the guest immediately with a smile, makes eye contact, is attentive, outgoing and enthusiastic
- Follows Mazzone Hospitality's service technique: Open armed service, never crossing in front of a guest as you serve or clear, always serve and clear from and to a tray, beverages poured/served over right shoulder, coffee butler service with shield etc.
- Introduces new staff to our culture, standards and approach to hospitality while mentoring and fine tuning the service skills of new team members
- Attends all training classes and educational opportunities to continually seek increased knowledge, and to enhance service skills.
- Outgoing, pleasant personality, and desire to please guests
- Good organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have reliable transportation
Mazzone Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. This position could be subject to pre-employment background and drug screening. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!