- 14-Nov-2013 to 13-Jan-2014 (EST)
- Prime Business Dining
- Albany, NY, USA
- Full Time
The catering delivery persons job is to provide support in the catering operation by delivering orders to different departments throughout the day.
1. Deliver food and beverages orders during employee coffee breaks, lunch breaks, and receptions
2. Must have the patience to deal with change on short notice.
3. Able to follow directions well and be self-driven
4. Always speaks to fellow staff, managers, and guests in a professional and
5. Assists in loading and un-loading of trucks for catering events.
- Prior catering experience a plus
- Prior hospitality experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have professional appearance
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours and lift 30lbs unassisted.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!