- 28-Mar-2017 to 27-May-2017 (EST)
- Saratoga National Golf Club
- NY, USA
- Full Time & Seasonal
About Us: Mazzone Hospitality is always looking for the next best member to join our team. We are the largest hospitality company in Upstate NY with three distinct divisions, a la carte restaurants, on and off premise catering and business dining. We strive to give the customer the highest level of service and quality at all times. Our employees are motivated, customer oriented and passionate about hospitality. We invite you to experience our versatility and endless creativity.
Located on the pristine grounds of Saratoga National Golf Club off of Union Ave in Saratoga Springs, Prime at Saratoga National is the premiere dining and event destination in the Spa City especially during the busy Saratoga Race Course season.
Prime at Saratoga National is open to the public for lunch and dinner where guests can dine at the New York style Steakhouse, "Prime" or outside for a light fare menu at "The Terrace". Saratoga National Weddings & Events also operates as an event venue hosting over 500 events annually.
Job Title: Bartender
Job Purpose: Our Golf Course Bartender prepares alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. He/ She will possess knowledge of spirits, beer and wine. He/ She will run a safe, clean, efficient, bar.
- Follow all standard recipes for drinks, knows wine varietals, and beer styles and can explain their distinctions, properties and prices
- Pour consistent and proper measures of alcohol and wine pours in appropriate clean glassware
- Serves all products adhering to Mazzone Hospitality/Saratoga National service standards
- Study and stay current of all bar trends and recipes
- May need to participate in developing specialty cocktails
- Follow alcohol awareness procedures to prevent over service to the guest
- Ensure that all beverages appear on the check by filling orders only after they have been ordered through the computer at the bar or through a server POS (Point of Sales) System
- Set up and breakdown of beverage stations as needed
- 1-2 years of experience bartending
- Wine and speciality drink knowledge preffered
- Cash control experience
- Outgoing, pleasant personality, and desire to please guests
- Good organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible schedule, ability to work days and/or nights, weekends and some holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Must have reliable transportation
Mazzone Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. This position could be subject to pre-employment background and drug screening. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!