|Posted Date:||13-Jan-2014 (EST)||Closing Date:||14-Mar-2014 (EST)|
|Department:||Aperitivo||Location:||Schenectady, NY, USA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Job Purpose: Assist Restaurant Manager in planning, directing, and coordinating activities of a fine dining restaurant.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assess staffing needs, and recruit staff using methods such as newspaper advertisements or attendance at job fairs.
- At least one year fine dining experience in a high volume restaurant
- Hospitality background
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
- Share this Page