|Posted Date:||14-Jan-2014 (EST)||Closing Date:||15-Mar-2014 (EST)|
|Department:||Mansion Catering||Location:||Scotia, NY, USA|
|Pay Rate:||12.00||Pay Type:||Hourly|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Part time with the opportunity to become full time
To provide support in all areas behinds the scenes of the catering operation.
1. Responsible for loading all food and equipment at commisary. Driving truck to location, unloading and setting up kitchen. At the end of the event truck is loaded and brought back to commisary and unloaded
2. Must be a motivated self starter
3. Basic food preparation skills are a plus
4. Schedule will vary greatly in shift times, nights, weekends and holidays are expected
5. Must have the patience to deal with change on short notice.
6. Help wash dishes, clean and close down kitchen at events at our exclusive venues
7. Able to follow directions well and self motivated
8. Perform assigned tasks completely and efficiently
9. Always speaks to fellow staff, managers, and guests in a professional and
- Must be 18 years or older and have a valid driver's license and trustworthy transportation.
- Must be able to remain standing for up to 8 hours
- Basic food prep knowledge with ability to learn quickly.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted.
- Must have a neat and well groomed appearance at all times
- Must adhere to uniform guidelines
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
- Share this Page