- 15-Jan-2014 to 16-Mar-2014 (EST)
- Mazzone Catering
- Scotia, NY, USA
- Full Time
Full time and part time positions available
Entry level position that focuses on successfully accomplishing the daily objectives in the kitchen. Leads staff while personally assisting in all areas of the kitchen, including food production, purchasing, and kitchen sanitation. Position contributes to ensuring guest and associate satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Ensuring culinary standards and responsibilities set by executive chef are met or ideally exceeded
- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products
- Maintain food handling and sanitation standards
- Performs all duties of culinary and related kitchen area associates in high demand times
- Over sees production and preparation of culinary items
- Supports and assists with new menu, concepts and promotions
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
- Coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation
- Participates in an on-going associate recognition program
- Handles guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from supervisor as necessary
- Three years minimum of culinary management experience, upscale restaurant experience preferred
- Inventory and purchasing experience
- Good knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!