- 03-Mar-2014 to 02-Apr-2014 (EST)
- Glen Sanders Mansion
- Scotia, NY, USA
- Part Time
Evening and weekend position
Job Purpose: Responsible for the operation of the Inn and Front desk
- Answering phones
- Registering guests
- Accepting payments and providing concierge service
- Responsible for financial transactions and daily cash handling
- Entrusted with the safety and security of the hotel guests
Required skills and Qualifications
- Prior Hospitality Experience(hotel,casino, cruise ship, country club)
- Prior office experience preferred
- Needs to have flexible availability
- Intermediate computer skills required (windows)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have an extensive hotel vocabulary
- Professional office attire is required
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task switchboard and guest relations
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
- High school diploma, GED or Trade School Certificate.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted.
Work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!